3rd Indonesian Health Economics Association (InaHEA) Congress
Yogyakarta, July 28-30, 2016
Theme: “The Economics of Preventive, Tobacco,and Equity”
Venue: The Alana Hotel, Yogyakarta
- Prof. dr. Ali Ghufron Mukti, M.Sc, Ph.D (Director General of Resources for Science, Technology and Higher Education, The Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education)
- Raymond Hutubessy (World Health Organisation)
- Ajay Tandon (World Bank)
- Dr. Eduardo P. Banzon M.D.,Msc (Chief Health Economist Asian Development Bank)
Topic of abstract are invited in the areas of clinicals (medical economics), health techonology assessments, impact of payments systems, hospital responses, implementation policies, and regional government responses on the reform. We strongly encourage to submit abstracts via before April 30th, 2016.
Abstract is structured to consist the following elements:
– Background (last sentence incorporating the objective of the study)
– Policy Recommendation
– The Economics of Prevention
– Tobacco Economics
– Health Technology Assesments
– Universal Health Coverage
– Diagnosis realted groups/casemix base groups payments
– Health System Research
– Health Policy Research
– Human Resources and Education Policy
– Health Equity
– Non Communicable Disease
– Health Finanace
– Health Insurance
– Provider Payment System
Abstracts should be no more than 300 words. Please indicate the corresponding author by underlining the name. If the presenting author is different from the corresponding author, please indicate the name in bold. Full names only, no initials. List first name, followed by surname and author institution in bracket. Separate authors with a semi-colon (;). E.g. Hasan, Abdul Hamid (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia); Kee-Peng, Chen (Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia) . Corresponding author to be indicated with an asterisk (*). Please include corresponding author’s telephone number, mailing address and e-mail address. The e-mail address of all authors must also be provided.
- The poster presentation dimension should be 60 cm and 90 cm (Portrait format)
- Your display should include the TITLE and AUTHOR(s).
- The presentation must cover the same material as the abstract.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photography, etc.
- Figures should be designed to be viewed from a distance and should use clear visible graphics and large type.
- Colour can be effective if used sparingly; use saturated dark colours on white background and rich, bright colours on dark backgrounds.
|Abstract submission||From 27 February to 27 April 2016|
|Abstract acceptance announcement||27 May 2016|
|Early bird registration||From 27 February to 27 June 2016|
|Pre-congress||26-27 July 2016|
Forum registration fee for 2-day event is :
– IDR 2.500.000,- for Indonesian nationals
– 250 US$ for foreigners.
Registration may be done electronically via www.inahea.org or manually via email to the Organizing Committee
Pusat KPMAK Fakultas Kedokteran UGM
Gedung Radioputro Lt. 2 Fakultas Kedokteran UGM
Jl. Farmako Sekip Utara, Yogyakarta 55281
Phone/Fax: (+62 274) 631 1022
Mobile: +62 878 3939 2641 (Astri)
InaHEA Congress Committee